BREAKING NEWS

Thứ Tư, 19 tháng 12, 2012

Miley Cyrus's quotes



Famous quotes of Miley Cyrus:

"If you believe in yourself anything is possible."

"Life is a climb but once you get to the top you'll realize that the view is beautiful."

"Where there is love there is magic."


"There's nothing sexier than a smile."

"You're born to live the life you deserve."

"Music is what I breathe, what I love to do. It keeps me alive."

"If love is a crime I wanna be your victim."

"The only people that you really have are your family because they love you no matter what."

"You don't need to be fake to be beautiful."

"You can't live a positive life with a negative mind and if you have a positive outcome you have a positive income and just to have more positivity and just to kind of laugh it off."

"The minute you stop making mistakes is the minute you stop learning."

"Use your smile to change the world, and don't let the world change your smile."

"I love my fans more than life itself."

"You can choose your own destiny."

"Sorry I'm not perfect."

"Always follow your dreams no matter what."

"If you love me, love me well. If you hate me, go to hell!"

"If someone tells you you're not beautiful, turn around and walk away, so they can have a great view of your fabulous ass."

[to be continued]

Share bài viết này:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 The Talking Clock. Designed by The Talking Clock